Consumer Affairs

We give advice on a variety of commercial matters;

  • Breach of Contract
  • Building Disputes
  • Commercial Property
  • Landlord and Tenant
  • Possession Orders
  • Sale & Purchase
  • Tenancy Agreements

You may be a landlord or you may be a tenant, either way you may have problems.

You may have an empty house which you wish to let out. You need advice on the best form of Tenancy Agreement – one that gives the tenant protection but at the same time preserves Landlord rights.

You may want the house back again, empty, in the near future. The No Court Attendance procedure to take back possession is available here.


Builders can let you down.

A builder has access to your most treasured possession – your home.

He can make your life miserable. Strong swift action is necessary.

Completion of the work as soon as possible followed by compensation is needed in such cases.

Get in touch today.

To discuss any of our services, please either call us on 01244 917 822 or complete a Free Online Enquiry.